A small supermarket located a few minutes' walk from the villa can provide you with groceries and fresh fruits, drinks and others.
The Takakama Rum Distillery is also 15 minutes walk away from the villa whereby they dispose of a gastronomic restaurant in a beautiful and colonial environment and settings. The Spice Garden is also in the vicinity of the villa, some 10 minutes by car.
Guest Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 1400Hrs
- Check-out: 1000Hrs
- Early check-in and late check-out can be organized depending on room's availability
- Credit Cards; Visa, Master Card
- Cash Payment in Seychelles Rupees, US$, Pound Sterling and Euro is acceptable
Reservation Policies and Terms and Conditions
- A Deposit of 30% is required to secure all bookings
- It is important to note that the Beachfront rooms cannot accommodate any extra bed except baby cot
- Only the Mountain View Room can cater for above services; (Extra-bed for children from 3 to 12)
- Villa Dorado is an excellent product for exclusivity use for big families or groups of friends; whereby they can dispose of the entire kitchen and barbecue area at their ease.
- Individual reservations are only authorized to make snacks, salads, sandwiches, tea and coffee and use of microwave. No hot cooking is allowed.
- Pets are not allowed